Events Assistant (Part Time, Flexible, Driver)
Location: Birmingham & West Midlands
Salary: £10.00 per hour + mileage of 25 pence per mile
Job Type: Part Time, Flexible, Temporary
We are looking for events assistants to join our busy team, you must be well presented and be confident working with customers.
- No experience required
- Food hygiene certification advantageous – provided if necessary
- Evening and weekend work essential
- You can choose your shifts from those available
We will provide you with food hygiene training, manual handling training and role specific training.
You will be expected to undertake the following duties;
- Travel to and from events using your own transport
- Set out equipment and stands for key events, such as weddings and corporate promotions
- Serve customers, food, general merchandise
- It is sometimes necessary for you to handle money
- You must have access to your own vehicle. You must have appropriate insurance.
- You must be 18 years or older and able to work in licensed premises
- Able to provide a valid and acceptable DBS check record, we sometimes work with vulnerable people and children.
Immediate start dates are available, please complete the following form to register your interest and we will contact you within 24 hours to discuss your application on more detail.
Please do not call for details as we are very busy dealing with customers, but if you’d like us to call you back that’s fine.